V2 "Devices" webpage missing FrameRate info used to check reimaging if funcube dongles?

When following instructions on the sensorgnome users guide for checking if Funcubes are correctly imaged - I cant find the same info displayed on the new V2 software SG web page. All Im seeing on the new SG page Radios tab is “Port Settings” is a device type = funcubProPlus. Im looking for the Hardware Fram Rate, Plugin Frame Rates and Frequency for each installed FunCube as shown at:

How can I verify my funcubes are correctly flashed using the V2 SG firmware?
Thanks - Rich Schramm

Hi Richard, apologies for the delayed reply, I completely missed your message.
I have not dealt with FCDs until recently so I missed the UI details. The old SG code doesn’t even look at the rates, it’s a pure UI thing and I replaced that summarily. I’ll have to figure out how to reflash one of the FCDs I have with the std firmware to see how that looks like.
The latest version of the SGv2 software does check the plugin frame rates and restarts the device if it’s not approx 48khz, plus shows a count of “bad” radios. Dunno whether that catches FCDs left with the original firmware. Now that I have that check in place it shouldn’t be difficult to add a check for the hardware frame rate.
Regards,
Thorsten

NB: if you want to see the raw info on the command line the following command will do it (device 3 is an FCD and device 5 is an RTLSDR):

echo list | sudo netcat -U -q 1 -i 1 /tmp/VAH.sock | jq
{
“3”: {
“type”: “DevMinder”,
“device”: “hw:1”,
“rate”: 48000,
“hwRate”: 48000,
“numChan”: 2,
“startTimestamp”: 1712621873.8978,
“stopTimestamp”: 1712621873.7663,
“running”: true,
“hasError”: 0,