Understandin CSV data

Since Mouts is behind I have down load CSV file from one of my station. I have unzip the file but the data is confusing. The listed tag id do not fit any active tags in the are of the station. Is there a guide for the use of the CSV data. I have installed blu series system and want to know if it is working. About 10 monarchs were tagged l under the station. Just a few meters away. None of these tags are showing up in file. I have no idea were these tag are on what . See example of data below.

Time RadioId TagId TagRSSI NodeId Validated
2026-09-06 18:47:19 2 2A9E19AA -105 0
2026-09-06 18:57:02 1 6661877F -107 0
2026-09-06 19:02:45 5 19CB2D7F -114 0
2026-09-06 19:19:49 5 AA005519 -114 0
2026-09-06 19:37:42 1 AA872D33 -106 0

I found my answer. Glenn

Hi Glenn- I have the same question and also recently deployed a couple Blu tags on bats but am trying to figure out how to make sense of the CSV data and how to check if the Blu receiver is working. Can you share more about what you learned?

@user80 @user1023 may be able to provide some guidance for interpreting the CSV files.

As for identifying what the tags are, project-managed metadata is the best way, assuming the tags are registered to Motus. In this case, none of these match registered Motus tags. They could be real tags but not registered to Motus, or they could be noise / false detections. Noise that resembles CTT tag codes is actually pretty common, but typically the false detections are filtered out during processing.