Gaps in timelines - do I need to resubmit data?

I have been monitoring the data processing, checking daily to see how the backlog is progressing. After the recent pause and resumption of data processing at Motus, my station is showing a gap from 18 July to 26 July. I am fairly certain that the station was capturing data during that timeframe. I have checked Station Status Timeline at other stations - some have the same gap, some do not. Is this a) a gap that will eventually be filled by Motus processing (if the station was operational during the timeframe), b) something I need to resolve if possible by uploading the data from that timeframe, or c) something that nothing can be done about?

Thanks! Mark

Thanks for bringing this up, Mark!

I have also been waiting and checking daily. As my stations only run from May to July, the entire 2026 active run period isn’t showing up for any of my stations. I was hoping that it would show up soon as I’m relying on it for my thesis. I know that there is a delay from processing to when the data is available on Motus/R and I was assuming this was related to that. (Hoping for scenario a!).

Abby

Are you both able to share some more info about the gaps? – ideally receiver deployment into and screenshot of the timeline.

For me, It was less of a gap and just completely missing data for the year. All eight of my receivers were impacted. I’ll attach as a list. Since no data came up for 2026 the timeline is only showing past years’ data. I can still take a screenshot but I didn’t know how useful it would be.

Receiver List.docx (13.4 KB)

Hi Josh -

Let me know what else you need… Attached is the screenshot for the Howard County Conservancy station, showing the gap I am wondering about. I can get more detailed information from the Manage Stations, but figured this was sufficient to show you what I am looking at.

Appreciate any insights you can provide.

Mark

(attachments)